Miller Starr Regalia (MSR), a preeminent California real estate law firm for more than 50 years, announced today that Marika Rothfeld is joining the firm's Walnut Creek headquarters as a litigation associate.
Marika is a litigation associate in Miller Starr Regalia's Walnut Creek office.
J.D., University of Michigan Law School (2017)
- Associate Editor, Michigan Journal of Environmental and Administrative Law
- Environmental Law Clinic
- Legal Research Assistant for Professor of Alternative Dispute Resolution
B.A., cum laude, University of California, Los Angeles (2011)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Dean’s Honors List (2007-2011)
- UCLA Center for American Politics and Public Policy Program in Washington, DC (2011)
- Research Assistant, New America Foundation, Public Policy Institute in Washington, D.C. (2011)
Court of Master Sommeliers (Certified Sommelier)
“Shaping 21st Century Journalism: Leveraging a ‘Teaching Hospital Model’ in Journalism Education,” co-authored with C.W. Anderson, Tom Glaisyer, Jason Smith, 2011