2018 has been another exceptional year for CEQA legal and policy developments! At CLE International’s 14th Annual CEQA Conference, California’s pre-eminent attorneys, planners, and experts will provide you with the latest insights, trends, and practice advice. Miller Starr Regalia Shareholder Arthur Coon will speak on the “Thresholds of Significance” panel at 3:30 PM on Thursday, December 13th.
MCLE and AICP credit offered.
WHEN: December 13-14, 2018
WHERE: Hilton Union Square – 333 O'Farrell Street, San Francisco, California 94102
AGENDA: Click here.
REGISTRATION: Click here.
BROCHURE: Click here.
The preliminary list of participants includes representatives from:
• Adams Broadwell Joseph & Cardozo
• Applied EarthWorks, Inc.
• Bakersfield City Attorney's Office
• CA Dept of General Services
• CA Tahoe Conservancy
• California Department Of Transportation
• City & County of San Francisco
• City of Chula Vista
• City of Concord
• City of Dublin
• City of Livermore
• City of Palo Alto
• City of Redwood City
• City of San Leandro
• City of Santa Rosa
• County of Marin
• Department of Water Resources
• Downey Brand, LLP
• JHS Consulting
• JRG Attorneys at Law
• Kern County Planning & Natural Resources
• Kimberly Christensen Consulting
• Law Offices of Dana Dean
• Los Angeles City Attorney's Office
• Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District
• Napa County Counsel
• Office of Legislative Counsel
• Office Of The Los Angeles City Attorney
• Phenix Environmental Planning
• Richland Investments
• Sacramento Metropolitan Air Quality
• San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
• San Francisco Planning Department
• Santa Clara Valley Water District
• Sonoma Water
• Town of Scotia Company
• Wallin, Kress, Reisman & Kranitz
• Willdan Group, Inc.