2018 has been another exceptional year for CEQA legal and policy developments! At CLE International’s 14th Annual CEQA Conference, California’s pre-eminent attorneys, planners, and experts will provide you with the latest insights, trends, and practice advice. Miller Starr Regalia Shareholder, Arthur Coon, to co-present “Thresholds of Significance: Case Law and Best Practices” at 3:30 PM on December 13, 2018.
MCLE and AICP credit offered.
WHEN: December 13-14, 2018
WHERE: Hilton Union Square – 333 O'Farrell Street, San Francisco, California 94102
AGENDA: Click here.
REGISTRATION: Click here.
BROCHURE: Click here.
The preliminary list of participants includes representatives from:
• Adams Broadwell Joseph & Cardozo
• Applied EarthWorks, Inc.
• Bakersfield City Attorney's Office
• CA Dept of General Services
• CA Tahoe Conservancy
• California Department Of Transportation
• City & County of San Francisco
• City of Chula Vista
• City of Concord
• City of Dublin
• City of Livermore
• City of Palo Alto
• City of Redwood City
• City of San Leandro
• City of Santa Rosa
• County of Marin
• Department of Water Resources
• Downey Brand, LLP
• JHS Consulting
• JRG Attorneys at Law
• Kern County Planning & Natural Resources
• Kimberly Christensen Consulting
• Law Offices of Dana Dean
• Los Angeles City Attorney's Office
• Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District
• Napa County Counsel
• Office of Legislative Counsel
• Office Of The Los Angeles City Attorney
• Phenix Environmental Planning
• Richland Investments
• Sacramento Metropolitan Air Quality
• San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
• San Francisco Planning Department
• Santa Clara Valley Water District
• Sonoma Water
• Town of Scotia Company
• Wallin, Kress, Reisman & Kranitz
• Willdan Group, Inc.