- For more than 40 years, Miller Starr Regalia has been framing the issues that define real estate law. Our deep knowledge of real estate allows us to see beyond the obstacles and find opportunities to advance our clients’ objectives. From the simple to the complex, few understand real estate like we do. In fact, we write The Book on it.
- At Miller Starr Regalia, our clients' goals are top priority. We're pragmatic at every level and offer an arsenal of expertise to back up every strategic move. Miller Starr Regalia is the clear choice in litigation matters.
- Forward thinking is what keeps us out in front of the competition. With more than 40 years of experience, we continue to be the leader in the ever-evolving real estate environment. In fact, we authored the most respected and widely used series of California real estate law books.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- Miller Starr Regalia Adds New Transactional Attorney In Southern California Office
- Legal Update: New Legally Required Disclosures
- Courts do Not Have the Power to Terminate an Express Road and Utilities Easement Based on a Finding They May Not be Necessary
- Legal Update: California Supreme Court Opens Door to Promissory Fraud Claims by Borrowers that Directly Contradict Terms of an Integrated Written Workout Agreement
Our CEQA Developments blog is an important resource for those seeking up-to-date analysis, news, and case and legislative updates relating to the constantly changing landscape of California environmental law.
The Title & Escrow File
Miller Starr Regalia regularly reports on recent case law and legislative actions affecting the title and escrow industry. The firm's attorneys in the Title and Escrow Practice Group are well established in these fields, regularly serving as coverage counsel, defense counsel and as expert witnesses. The Title Insurance & Escrow File blog was established to provide greater service to our clients, and to highlight the firm’s knowledge, including litigation and regulatory expertise, in these areas.
"Section 8 Housing: Safety Net or Tangled Web? An Overview of Section 8 Tenancy Termination and Related Due Process Issues." Katie Jones provides an overview of the administrative challenges associated with exiting the program in the most recent Miller & Starr Newsalert.