- For 50 years, Miller Starr Regalia has been framing the issues that define real estate law. Our deep knowledge of real estate allows us to see beyond the obstacles and find opportunities to advance our clients’ objectives. From the simple to the complex, few understand real estate like we do. In fact, we write The Book on it.
- At Miller Starr Regalia, our clients' goals are top priority. We're pragmatic at every level and offer an arsenal of expertise to back up every strategic move. Miller Starr Regalia is the clear choice in litigation matters.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- 5 Real Estate Cases to Watch in 2015
- Legal Update: Enforceability of Contenancy Clauses in Retail Leases
- Miller Starr Regalia Names Sean Marciniak Shareholder: Katie Jones Elevated to Senior Counsel
- Legal Update: Commercial Real Estate Brokers Now Subject to the Same Dual Agency and Disclosure Laws as Residential Brokers
Our CEQA Developments blog is an important resource for those seeking up-to-date analysis, news, and case and legislative updates relating to the constantly changing landscape of California environmental law.
The Title & Escrow File
Miller Starr Regalia regularly reports on recent case law and legislative actions affecting the title and escrow industry. The firm's attorneys in the Title and Escrow Practice Group are well established in these fields, regularly serving as coverage counsel, defense counsel and as expert witnesses. The Title Insurance & Escrow File blog was established to provide greater service to our clients, and to highlight the firm’s knowledge, including litigation and regulatory expertise, in these areas.
"Not Worth The Paper It's Printed On? Strategies For Dealing With The Fraud Exception To The Parol Evidence Rule." Michael E. Di Geronimo discusses the parol evidence rule in the most recent Miller & Starr Newsalert.