- For 50 years, Miller Starr Regalia has been framing the issues that define real estate law. Our deep knowledge of real estate allows us to see beyond the obstacles and find opportunities to advance our clients’ objectives. From the simple to the complex, few understand real estate like we do. In fact, we write The Book on it.
- At Miller Starr Regalia, our clients' goals are top priority. We're pragmatic at every level and offer an arsenal of expertise to back up every strategic move. Miller Starr Regalia is the clear choice in litigation matters.
Latest NewsSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- Ruling on Mitch Kapor’s Berkeley mansion trims CEQA reach
San Francisco Chronicle
- California Supreme Court Construes CEQA’s “Unusual Circumstances” Exception to Categorical Exemptions in Berkeley Hillside Preservation v. City of Berkeley Decision
- 5 Real Estate Cases to Watch in 2015
- Legal Update: Enforceability of Contenancy Clauses in Retail Leases
Our CEQA Developments blog is an important resource for those seeking up-to-date analysis, news, and case and legislative updates relating to the constantly changing landscape of California environmental law.
The Title & Escrow File
Miller Starr Regalia regularly reports on recent case law and legislative actions affecting the title and escrow industry. The firm's attorneys in the Title and Escrow Practice Group are well established in these fields, regularly serving as coverage counsel, defense counsel and as expert witnesses. The Title Insurance & Escrow File blog was established to provide greater service to our clients, and to highlight the firm’s knowledge, including litigation and regulatory expertise, in these areas.
"Recent California Decisions Reinforce Need for Care in Electronic Contracting." Bradley D. Scheick details the Uniform Electronic Transaction Act and California's modified version of this uniform act in the most recent Miller & Starr Newsalert.