- For 50 years, Miller Starr Regalia has been framing the issues that define real estate law. Our deep knowledge of real estate allows us to see beyond the obstacles and find opportunities to advance our clients’ objectives. From the simple to the complex, few understand real estate like we do. In fact, we write The Book.
- Real Estate
Latest NewsSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- Miller Starr Regalia’s Eugene Miller Selected As Best Lawyers In America© 2016 Oakland Real Estate Law “Lawyer Of The Year” - 8 Other MSR Attorneys Included in Best Lawyers 2016 Edition
- Timothy Maes Joins Miller Starr Regalia as Transactional Associate in Walnut Creek
- 10 Miller Starr Regalia Shareholders Honored As 2015 Northern California Super Lawyers; Two Shareholders and Associate Named Rising Stars
- Warning To Property Owners: “Neighborly” Accommodations May Result In Losing Property Rights
Orange County Business Journal
Our CEQA Developments blog is an important resource for those seeking up-to-date analysis, news, and case and legislative updates relating to the constantly changing landscape of California environmental law.
The Title & Escrow File
Miller Starr Regalia regularly reports on recent case law and legislative actions affecting the title and escrow industry. The firm's attorneys in the Title and Escrow Practice Group are well established in these fields, regularly serving as coverage counsel, defense counsel and as expert witnesses. The Title Insurance & Escrow File blog was established to provide greater service to our clients, and to highlight the firm’s knowledge, including litigation and regulatory expertise, in these areas.
"Amendment to Statute of Frauds Seeks to Clarify Role of “Ephemeral” Electronic Communications in Real Estate Transactions." Bradley D. Scheick details the passage of Assembly Bill 2136 in the most recent Miller & Starr Newsalert.