- For 50 years, Miller Starr Regalia has been framing the issues that define real estate law. Our deep knowledge of real estate allows us to see beyond the obstacles and find opportunities to advance our clients’ objectives. From the simple to the complex, few understand real estate like we do. In fact, we write The Book.
- Real Estate
Latest NewsSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- Alexis Sinclair Joins Miller Starr Regalia as an Associate in the Firm’s Real Estate Transactional Department
- Miller Starr Regalia Founders Edmund Regalia and Marvin Starr Awarded CA State Bar Real Property Persons of the Year
- Miller Starr Regalia Launches Land Use Developments Blog
- U.S. Supreme Court Denies Review of California Supreme Court Decision Upholding San Jose Inclusionary Housing Ordinance
Our CEQA Developments blog is an important resource for those seeking up-to-date analysis, news, and case and legislative updates relating to the constantly changing landscape of California environmental law.
The Title & Escrow File
Miller Starr Regalia regularly reports on recent case law and legislative actions affecting the title and escrow industry. The firm's attorneys in the Title and Escrow Practice Group are well established in these fields, regularly serving as coverage counsel, defense counsel and as expert witnesses. The Title Insurance & Escrow File blog was established to provide greater service to our clients, and to highlight the firm’s knowledge, including litigation and regulatory expertise, in these areas.
Land Use Developments
Miller Starr Regalia’s Land Use Practice Group has broad and deep expertise obtaining and defending approvals required to successfully develop real property. The firm’s Land Use Developments Blog was created to provide practical information, judicial, legislative, and regulatory updates, tips, and guidelines on cutting edge issues to those in the land use industry, including property owners, developers, public agencies, and technical consultants.