- For 50 years, Miller Starr Regalia has been framing the issues that define real estate law. Our deep knowledge of real estate allows us to see beyond the obstacles and find opportunities to advance our clients’ objectives. From the simple to the complex, few understand real estate like we do. In fact, we write The Book.
- Real Estate
Latest NewsSubscribe to our RSS Feed
- U.S. Supreme Court Denies Review of California Supreme Court Decision Upholding San Jose Inclusionary Housing Ordinance
- Will The Supreme Court Loosen The Reins On Regulatory Takings Claims?
- Miller Starr Regalia Promotes Three To Shareholder
- David Kanel Joins Miller Starr Regalia As Of Counsel In Firm’s Real Estate Transactional Department
Our CEQA Developments blog is an important resource for those seeking up-to-date analysis, news, and case and legislative updates relating to the constantly changing landscape of California environmental law.
The Title & Escrow File
Miller Starr Regalia regularly reports on recent case law and legislative actions affecting the title and escrow industry. The firm's attorneys in the Title and Escrow Practice Group are well established in these fields, regularly serving as coverage counsel, defense counsel and as expert witnesses. The Title Insurance & Escrow File blog was established to provide greater service to our clients, and to highlight the firm’s knowledge, including litigation and regulatory expertise, in these areas.
"Are You My Broker? The Evolving Legal Status of the Real Estate Salesperson." Karl E. Geier discusses the regulation of brokers and salespersons under the Real Estate Law in the most recent Miller & Starr Newsalert.