Access to this website including all publications and other content is provided on the following terms and conditions, to which you agree to be bound by accessing the site.
- Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- The materials appearing on this website are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice.
- The material on this website does not constitute a solicitation in any state where our attorneys are not admitted and licensed to practice.
- The information provided is not intended to replace or serve as a substitute for legal advice and you should not take action based upon information on this website without obtaining your own appropriate legal advice. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon any single source of information, including content on this website. You may ask us to send you additional information about us.
- This site is not intended to create a lawyer-client relationship and communications via this website do not establish a lawyer-client relationship. Unless and until we have formally established a lawyer-client relationship, you should not send any confidential information through this website or through any email address posted on this website.
- If you communicate with us by e-mail or via the form on the contact page in connection with a matter for which we already represent you, please remember that such transmissions are not secure and you should avoid sending sensitive or confidential messages unless they are adequately encrypted. We cannot accept any responsibility for the unauthorized access by a third party and/or the corruption of data being sent by any third party to Miller Starr Regalia.
- Articles and other publications are current as at their date of publication and do not necessarily reflect the current state of the law. While we try to ensure that the content is correct, we do not give any warranty as to the accuracy and completeness of the content. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not accept any responsibility or liability to users or any third parties in relation to the use of the material or their contents or for any error or omission. Links to other sites from the pages on this website are for information only and Miller Starr Regalia accepts no responsibility for any material on any website which is linked from or to this website.
- Miller Starr Regalia, a Professional Law Corporation, practices law in various jurisdictions in the United States of America.