We adhere to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, domestic partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
Working at MSR
We believe in good, hard work and solid professionalism. But we also believe in balancing life with work. So, we have created an environment where employees can thrive professionally and personally and where our work consistently exceeds our clients’ expectations.
We are one of the few mid-sized firms in California that consistently practices law at the highest level, both in terms of the clients we represent and the legal issues we handle.
Miller Starr Regalia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Professional Staff Opportunities
Miller Starr Regalia offers a competitive benefits package to attorneys and professional staff, which include:
- Firm Sponsored Group Life & AD&D Insurance
- Firm Sponsored Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical Insurance – Employer contributions for employee and dependent monthly premiums
- Dental Insurance – Employer contributions for employee and dependent monthly premiums
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical, Dependent Care and Commuter Expenses
- Voluntary Long-Term Care Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Tuition reimbursement account for external continuing legal education.
- Firm sponsored in-house training programs for continuing legal education, technical skills and professional and personal development.
The benefits outlined are subject to modification or termination at any time without notice.