Miller Starr Regalia Shareholder Arielle Harris to moderate the Environmental Law Section of the Bar Association of San Francisco’s hybrid MCLE program: “Maximizing State Housing Production Laws & Best Practices” on Tuesday, September 27, 2022.
Join us for a review of statutory protections and tools under recent State housing legislation and insights and best practices from HCD, local government, and land use practitioners
- Amendments under SB 330, SB 8, SB 9, and SB 10
- SB 35 streamlining for affordable housing projects
- Protections and tools under Housing Accountability Act, Housing Crisis Act, Density Bonus Law, and Permit Streamlining Act
- Protected unit regulations and replacement requirements
- Ministerial approvals and exemptions from CEQA review
- HCD technical assistance, oversight, and enforcement tools
WHEN: Tuesday, September 27, 2022
MCLE Registration: 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. // Virtual Program: 12:00 - 1:15 p.m. (MCLE: 1 Hour)
WHERE: This is a hybrid event
In-Person Option: Limited Spacing and In-Person attendees must be fully vaccinated.
Pre-Registration is required.
Location: BASF’s Offices, 201 Mission Street, Suite 400, San Francisco, CA