Miller Starr Regalia is a sponsor of Argent Communication Group's 37th Annual California Water Law & Policy Conference. MSR Shareholder Travis Brooks to present "CEQA Update: Yes, Water Practitioners Need to Know This" at 2 p.m. on June 8, 2023.
This year’s conference is designed to hone in on the issues that will most impact your water-related practice and the governance of water in the state. As an attendee, you will gain practical knowledge on the legal, policy, and regulatory sides of the issues, including:
- Water Supply in the Era of Climate Change
- Water Management Planning for Extremes
- The Colorado River Runs (Nearly) Dry—What’s the Next Step?
- Desalination to the Rescue?
- Tribal Water Rights at the U.S. Supreme Court
- The Clean Water Act—Scope of §404 and the US. Supreme Court Decision
- Water/Land Use Connection Updates
- Pending Major Water Rights Proceedings—How Is the Administrative Hearing Office Working Out?
- Changes to the Authority of the SWRCB?—Pending Water Rights Legislation to Implement Changes from the PCL Report
- The Delta—Update on the Various Litigation Matters
- And a full half-day on Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA) Updates
WHEN: June 8 & 9, 2023
WHERE: The Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort, 633 E Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93103
REGISTER HERE Use code “Friends of MSR” to receive a $100 discount.