Modernize your real estate practice and enjoy the charms of one of the most historic cities in the U.S.! This nationally recognized conference is back in 2023 in-person, with more features than ever before.
Join us in beautiful Savannah to explore key topics that are the bread and butter of successful real estate practice, hear about the latest approaches for transactions large and small, and learn how to overcome the challenges of today's uncertain real estate market. This year’s course will be a special one, and not just because of its in-person return. As a new feature, the in-person course will include a day of additional concurrent sessions on commercial leases so you can tailor the curriculum to your interests and your practice. Miller Starr Regalia Shareholder Hans Lapping to speak on the “Acquisitions and Dispositions: What is Market?” panel at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, January 19, 2023.
What You Will Learn
Stay a step ahead in 2023! Come hear the latest strategies, techniques, and trends from national panels on the front lines of today’s commercial real estate practice. Here are just a few session highlights:
- The Commercial Real Estate Market in Transition: How New Lenses Reframe Practice and Transaction Pressure Points
- Current Issues in Purchase and Sale Agreements, Joint Ventures, and Financing
- What Leasing Lawyers Should Know about Acquisitions, What Acquisition Lawyers Should Know about Leasing, and What Leasing and Acquisition Lawyers Need to Know about Lender Concerns
- Acquisitions and Dispositions: What is Market?
- Buyer Defaults, Delays, and Closings in Uncertain Times
- Leasing During the Great Un-Occupying and with Inflation
- Subleases and Assignment Are Inevitable: Learn How to Make them Palatable
- Repurposing Underutilized Assets: Giving Properties New Purpose
If you cannot attend in person, join us for the live webcast and get the leasing track on-demand to review at your convenience.
Bring a colleague and SAVE! Register for the in-person course at full price, and the second registrant for this course saves 40%. Or register as a group for the webcast and save up to 35% (click here for more details). Click "Register as a Group" to register at these savings. (Valid on new registrations only; discounts may not be combined.)
Health and Safety: To help ensure attendees’ safety and enjoyment at ALI's in-person courses, ALI CLE will comply with the health and safety standards of our host venues and all applicable government guidelines. Our current on-site safety policies, which may be updated over time as conditions and related advisories change, are outlined here.
WHEN: Wednesday, January 18 - Friday, January 20, 2023
WHERE: In-Person Course in Savannah, GA | Webcast