Please join us on November 19, 2020 via Zoom for the Bay Planning Coalition’s Expert Briefing: CEQA Update 2020! The 8th Annual CEQA Update will bring together some of the Bay Area’s leading legal experts on land use and development law to provide their perspective on the latest and most compelling developments in CEQA and housing law. Senator Scott Wiener will speak on SB 288, which seeks to exempt certain transportation projects from CEQA requirements.
This year's topics include:
- Year in Review - Significant CEQA Developments in 2019/2020
- Proposed NEPA Reforms
- SB 330 and Other New Housing Laws
- SB 288
This year's speakers include:
- Arielle Harris, Shareholder, Miller Starr Regalia
- Christian Marsh, Partner, Downey Brand LLP
- Kathryn L. Oehlschlager, Partner, Downey Brand LLP
- Senator Scott Wiener (San Francisco)
- Todd Williams, Partner, Wendel Rosen LLP
WHEN: Thursday, November 19, 2020, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (PST)
REGISTER: Click here.