Miller Starr Regalia (MSR), a preeminent California real estate law firm for more than 50 years, is pleased to announce that seven attorneys across four practice areas have been named 2021 Northern California Super Lawyers and one attorney has been named to the 2021 Rising Stars list.
“It is great to see Super Lawyers consistently recognize our attorneys across major real property law practices including real estate, environmental litigation, land use & zoning and business litigation, " said Ella K. Gower, Miller Starr Regalia's managing shareholder. “We are always proud to be recognized by our peers.”
The MSR attorneys honored are:
2021 Northern California Super Lawyers
San Francisco Office
- F. Gale Connor, Real Estate -- Connor's practice focuses on real property law including eminent domain and inverse condemnation, commercial leasing, and real estate financing.
Walnut Creek Office
- Mark Alan Cameron, Business Litigation -- Cameron handles complex client matters involving environmental contamination, due diligence, commercial leasing, sales, loans, guarantees, and receiverships, construction defects, accessibility claims, insurance claims, and the enforcement of private contracts and real property rights.
- Arthur F. Coon, Environmental Litigation -- Coon is Co-Chair of Miller Starr Regalia’s Land Use Practice Group and Chair of its Appellate Practice Group and represents clients in the areas of CEQA, environmental, and land use law.
- Karl E. Geier, Real Estate -- Geier advises and represents commercial, industrial, and residential clients in a wide range of complex real estate transactions and is Editor-in-Chief and a principal author of Miller Starr Regalia’s treatise Miller & Starr, California Real Estate 4th.
- Hans A. Lapping, Real Estate -- Lapping's practice focuses on retail, office, and industrial leasing and real property acquisitions and dispositions.
- Basil "Bill" S. Shiber, Business Litigation -- Shiber is the former Chair of the Litigation Department and Chair of the Eminent Domain & Inverse Condemnation Practice Group and represents developers, financial institutions, and public agencies in matters of commercial leasing, environmental issues, land use, and title insurance.
- Bryan W. Wenter, Land Use/Zoning -- Wenter advises and represents clients on a wide range of complex land use, environmental compliance, and government law issues, with a focus on obtaining, defending, and implementing land use entitlements throughout California.
2021 Northern California Rising Stars:
- Travis A. Brooks, Land Use/Zoning -- Brooks represents private and public entity clients in a wide range of land use and environmental matters throughout the state of California.
Super Lawyers publishes lists of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only five percent of lawyers in a state are chosen each year as Super Lawyers and only 2.5 percent are chosen each year as Rising Stars.
Miller Starr Regalia
Miller Starr Regalia has had a well-established reputation as a leading real estate law firm for more than fifty years. For nearly all that time, our firm has written Miller & Starr, California Real Estate 4th, a 12-volume treatise on California real estate law. We call it “the Book.” The Book is the most widely used and judicially recognized real estate treatise in California and is cited by practicing attorneys and courts throughout the state. Our firm has experience in all real property matters, including full-service litigation and dispute resolution services, transactions, acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, common interest development, construction, management, title insurance, environmental law, and land use. For more information, visit www.msrlegal.com.